Name: ZH3 Hash #1077: World Peace Through Beer
Location: Hare’s Hutch – Uster
Hare: Wet & Ready, Supported by Thirsty Thursday
RA: Weapons of Ass Destruction
Attendance: 24 half-minds and two dogs
Scribe: Hold My Hairy Wiener
This week the Hashers ventured outside of the familiar 110 Zone to explore the deep dark backwoods of Uster and celebrate beer in all its peace making glory. The Hashers arrived at the Hare’s hutch to discover the hare, Wet & Ready, was out finishing trail all on her own, so TT stepped up to deliver a chalk talk of sorts.
We had one virgin joining us – Just Andrea – that had no idea what we were doing from the chalk talk, but she was a good sport and followed the pack until she made some sense of things.
The trail was expertly laid and easy to follow even without a hare to herd us through the checks. To keep the pack together, there were plenty of check points, check backs, and best of all, Drink Stops. There were three drinks stops with a different international beer available at each, which were enjoyed by everyone other than Vulva Las Vegas. The first we came across after less 1km true trail, where many cans of Boddingtons were consumed. At the second stop, atop a hill, a beer so strong it can hardly be called a beer (and cannot at all be remembered by the scribe) was downed in slightly smaller quantities. At the third drink stop we were joined by our lovely hare and drank many cans of Old Speckled Hen.
The trail concluded back at the Hare’s Hutch, where items were gathered and taken to circle nearby. There we had the usual Swiss beers for drinking and wonderful snacks.
Notable Down Downs:
- Slippery Digit was dead-bugged for requesting sexual favors from a canine and other nonsense
- Just Andrea for being a virgin with down down assistance by Christian Harlot
- Stick a Dick in It and Late Cummer for swapping shirts on trail
- Hold My Hairy Wiener for her final hash with Zurich for the near future, and MeMe came in on hands and knees as a stand in Disco Bitch
- Vulva Las Vegas for making sure the walkers didn’t miss a drink stop even though she hates beer
- A bunch of other stuff but there was a lot of beer on trail so it was all quickly forgotten.
Venue: Hare’s hutch for bag storage and on-after at Zeughaus Bar.
Editors Note – Think you can do better? Volunteer to do the next write-up. Please send post-cards from your trip around the world, the name of the 2nd beer, and the secret to expertly laid trails to ZH3.com.